In order to slow down the spread of the coronavirus on the shipyard, we are taking various measures. Our aim: to act with foresight, take precautions and ensure the safety of our employees.
We use this page especially to inform our employees without a PC and our partners about current developments.
Our prevention measures (26.10.2020)
Show the shipyard id card without being asked
When entering the shipyard, the id card with the stickers has to be shown to the security personnel without being asked! The shipyard may not be entered without permission of the security personnel. The instructions of the security personnel must be followed.
Parents who have to care for their children at home due to temporary closure of daycare centers and schools should discuss a solution with their supervisors at short notice. Among other things, the Solidarity Collective Agreement 2020 provides the possibility of special leave of absence. Please speak to the human resources department.
E-Mail for questions
We have set up a separate e-mail address for concerns and inquiries related to the Corona situation: firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions will either be forwarded by our team to the responsible department or answered directly.
The following apply to everyone: everyone can contribute to their own protection and the protection of all colleagues by acting responsibly:
- Keep your distance: If possible, keep a distance of one or two metres from other people as a precaution.
- Washing and disinfecting hands regularly
- Coughing and sneezing label (including coughing/sneezing into the crook of the arm)
- Refrain from physical contact (e.g. shaking hands)Avoids contact with people suffering from respiratory diseases
Contact doctor by phone
If you have cold symptoms, please do not introduce yourself personally to our company doctor. Please contact her or your family doctor by telephone.
Check necessity of internal meetings
Please ask whether internal meetings are necessary. Please arrange internal meetings whenever possible via Webex.
Prohibition of business trips
- Business trips of any kind are prohibited with immediate effect until further notice due to the increased risk of the coronavirus. Exceptions are only possible in urgent cases and by release of the respective GL member. In this case please contact your supervisor.
- In the meantime, please use telephone or video conferencing to stay in contact with colleagues or partners.
Query before entering the shipyard
All persons have to fill out an updated questionnaire before entering the yard. You can always find the current questionnaire on our Homepage. Please note that different questionnaires have to be filled out by own employees and partners. Here you will find the procedure in visualized form. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Opening hours human resources
All topics and inquiries to human resources should be sent by e-mail or by telephone. All employees are required not to come by in person. Documents can be dropped in the mailbox in front of the office.
Behavior in smoking areas
The nationwide ban on assemblies has to be followed also on the shipyard. Keep a distance of at least 1.5 metres to colleagues in the smoking areas.
If the instructions are not followed, the smoking areas will be closed.
Tranings and Workshops postponed
All internally and externally planned trainings and workshops will be cancelled by end of September. Training management will organise alternative dates for a possible later time.
Changed IT support at NEPTUN WERFT - adapted IT on-site service
The Service Desk is still available through the channels you are familiar with (https://onboard.res.meyerwerft.de/x/arfYDg).
- Please use the MEYServicePortal for reporting IT problems, orders and status requests.
- A call is important in the case of operation-critical faults that affect several end users.
- If such are known information is always shared on the MEYServicePortal homepage.
- All employees are required not to come to the IT office area in person.